- Drama & Speech
- Drama, Communication and Musical Theatre Graded and Certificate Exams
- Diploma examinations
- Speech Communication Arts (SCA)
- Enter for a Drama exam
- Support and guidance
- Reasonable adjustments
- UCAS points
- Drama syllabus infringements
- Replacement certificates
- Drama and speech publications
- Enquiries about results
- International Playwriting Competition
- Anthology Online
- Examiner recruitment
- Trinity events and conferences
Foundation Performance Certificate
The Foundation Performance Certificate is awarded for a continuous performance programme lasting 12–15 minutes by a candidate who has previously succeeded in Grade 3 in any of the appropriate Drama and Speech syllabus subjects, with Trinity College London or an equivalent awarding body.
Candidates must stage their performance, using simple costume and staging. An audio or video component may be used.
The Trinity College London Drama and Speech Syllabus should be referred to for fuller details.
There are no related pages associated with this page.