Trinity’s TESOL qualifications are accredited on the qualifications framework as follows:
- CertTESOL: Level 5
- Diploma TESOL: Level 7
- FTCL Diploma: Level 7
Teachers hoping to teach in mainstream education (primary, secondary, tertiary) should always check the requirements of that particular sector, per country, before embarking on a training course.
Trinity's TESOL qualifications are accepted by most employers worldwide. They are welcomed by the British Council for new and experienced teachers in their accredited teaching organisations in the UK, and in their own teaching centres worldwide.
Trinity is a member of professional language organisations worldwide, including:
- European Association for Quality Language Services (EAQUALS)
- European Associating for Language Testing And Assessment (EALTA)
- International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL)
- Quality in TESOL Education (Quite)
- The Association of Language Testers in Europe (ALTE)