Professional Performing Arts Diplomas
|Trinity’s range of Diplomas is being updated and some of our higher level qualifications are due to be withdrawn. For more details on which ones, and the timeline for withdrawal please read our news release.|
The Professional Performing Arts Diplomas support aspiring professionals wishing to pursue employment opportunities in the industry by providing formal recognition of the successful completion of full-time performing arts training.
Learning outcomes include the development of:
- imaginative, expressive and technical skills needed to sustain a career as a professional performing artist
- professional employment skills and a relevant knowledge of the industry
- transferable skills to enhance both professional and personal progression
- Level 5 Diploma in Professional Dance (Classical Ballet or Contemporary Dance)
- Level 5 Diploma in Professional Acting
- Level 6 Diploma in Professional Musical Theatre
- Level 6 Diploma in Professional Acting
- Level 6 Diploma in Professional Dance
NB. Only students who have successfully auditioned for a Trinity validated course provider may register for a diploma.