- English language
- Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE)
- Integrated Skills in English (ISE)
- Spoken English for Work (SEW)
- ESOL Skills for Life
- ESOL Step 1 and 2
- Secure English Language Tests for UK visas
- Trinity Stars: Young Performers in English
- GESE and ISE in the UK and Ireland
- PON in the UK and Ireland
- Keep me informed
- English language publications
- Replacement certificates
- Special needs requests
- Test trialling exams
- Enquiries about results
- Become a Registered Exam Centre with Trinity
- Examiner and marker recruitment
- English language events and workshops
- Spoken Learner Corpus
SEW performance descriptors
Performance descriptors help to explain what examiners are looking for when assessing the exam. They are used for the assessement of all phases of the exams and at all stages.
Whilst the descriptors have to be generic in nature, examiners use them with reference to the requirements of the particular proficiency phase and take into account the grade at which the candidate is being assessed.
Use the Results Look-up tables to identify fail grade profiles for each SEW level.