The Artsmark website has been updated
2 October 2012
Trinity College London delivers Arts Council England’s Artsmark programme.
Artsmark is Arts Council England’s flagship programme to enable schools and other organisations to evaluate, strengthen and celebrate their arts and cultural provision.
Trinity has recently updated the Artsmark website and key changes you will notice over the next few weeks are:
- online booking facility for face-to-face training
- online interactive 'Are you ready for Artsmark?' quiz (available in October)
- online registration to the Artsmark network (available mid-November)
- simple, easy to use online application form (coming soon)
- a new look for the Artsmark website (coming soon)
Visit www.artsmark.org.uk to find out more.